Tuesday, December 15, 2009

project seis sytrus



This is my sytrus loop. i spent a good week really finding the sound that i liked and at one point my loop sounded like it should be in pokemon. at first i had all my channels running through riff machine with no bass. my loop sounded too shrill and busy. so i toned it down(literally) and added bass. with the guidance of Mr. Rabuse i found that simple patterns all add up to something big and make a cool blend. so with this project i tried to blend everything together and keep it "central". hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is the most detailed peice of work i think you have! It sounds great but i think the bridge and intro could of been more intensified. but it was a lot better than mine! Great job ryder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall, very good.
    Consider that your two main synths are both low register instruments. I would like to hear what this sounds like with one of them in the upper register.
    Your post needs to be more descriptive about your synths settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Ryder. Overall i think it is really good. I liked how you said you were going to keep it simple and you did because it sounded really good. I liked the way you used your bass and also the claps. They fit in prefectly.

    ReplyDelete